Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gmail chats in more languages



We're pleased to now offer Gmail Chat in 17 more languages: UK English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese, Korean and simplified and traditional Chinese.

Here's what some people have had to say about Gmail Chat:

"My sister & I love Gmail because it's so cool! We're 3,000 miles apart, but are SO connected now with Gmail Chat. And we love the rotating smileys!"
"Pretty cool--I just got my 70+ year old aunt to use IM through Gmail."
"I heart Gmail. The new chat option is marvelous. You people bring joy to my life."
Aww, shucks. Well, we heart you--and we hope lots more of you will now enjoy getting in touch instantly this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment